Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot Password?| Admin Options
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | BayB Supplies Home

Welcome to BayB Forum!
This is a forum board where everyone can discuss anything about Parenthood.
You'll need to REGISTER before you can post your messages.
Please feel free to contact out moderator at mail@baybsupplies.net if you need any assistance.

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Parents-to-be Club
 Latest rates for Malay Massage
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Next Page
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic
Page  of 10Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 

mng_kl

Singapore
161 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  16:47:21 Show Profile Edit Topic Click to see mng_kl's MSN Messenger address Send mng_kl a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Topic
To all the mummies-to-be,

Here're the rates for Malay Massage fyi if you are interested. Got most of the names from BayB. Can someone tell me which Mdm Rohaya is good? Cuz I realised there're 2 Mdm Rohaya is doing massage, 1 will also do the massage for baby, and the other donít...

Mdm Naini 94562817 (MP) 62190062
[Zoe Tay uses her]
1st to 5th day: Massage & Binding with herbs; 6th day: Sliming. Package: $450

Mum-to-be has to provide Naini the following:#61622; Must sms height & Weight before pregnant
#61622; Sms height & Weight during pregnancy
#61622; Sms height & Weight before due

Mdm Fauziah 91993324 (MP)
$390 for 7 sections @ AMK (1hr)
*charges depending on where you are stay
[Mdm Fauziah staying at Marsiling]

Mdm Hamidah 68937953
$60 per section (1 hr plus) x 7 days
Hamidah stays @ Chua Chua Kang

Mdm Rohaya 94506374
$490 for 7 Sections

Mdm Rohaya 93863019
$380 for 7 sections
She also massage for baby

Mdm Noor 90048804
$45 per section (2hr)
Suggested do 5 day first; then once a week

Regards,
Kat

mom2B

Singapore
2548 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  17:02:11 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see mom2B's MSN Messenger address Send mom2B a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hmmm... this sound gd... hehehe... will try :) thanks for the info

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url]
Go to Top of Page

tulip7v

Singapore
1159 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  18:03:40 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
i had mdm rohaya, the one without baby massage. she's good. if i'm not wrong, she's certified too.

and i always had the impression that zoe tay went for the rustic nirvana (or something else) post natal massage....
Go to Top of Page

lkong

255 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  16:48:53 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
i had Mdm Noor and i find her good value for $$. Only problem is the arrangement of timing as she is always so packed. Fortunately, she always give priority to confinement ones

Go to Top of Page

mng_kl

Singapore
161 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  17:23:14 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see mng_kl's MSN Messenger address Send mng_kl a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Ikong,

Did you actually sms her all the info she require? I remember she likes to wear 'transparent' dress when doing the massage...

Kat

Go to Top of Page

lkong

255 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  15:14:26 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
i sms-ed her my address loh. What other info does she need ? well well, share your comments on her dressing :p

quote:
Originally posted by mng_kl
Hi Ikong,

Did you actually sms her all the info she require? I remember she likes to wear 'transparent' dress when doing the massage...

Kat

Go to Top of Page

mng_kl

Singapore
161 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  22:03:26 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see mng_kl's MSN Messenger address Send mng_kl a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Ikong,

I only know her dressing from the BayB forum...

Actually it was Mdm Naini who asked alot from me... I have not decide which one to goto...

Kat

Go to Top of Page

lkong

255 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  22:51:45 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
OIC. I am still happy with Noor's service. In fact, wanted to ask her to do regular massage for me but i guess our timing simply dont fit

quote:
Hi Ikong,

I only know her dressing from the BayB forum...

Actually it was Mdm Naini who asked alot from me... I have not decide which one to goto...

Kat

Go to Top of Page

ami

20 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2006 :  18:36:38 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
To all the mummies-to-be

i have contacted a Malay lady Mona to do the massage for me @ $30 per session. Anyone tried her b4, cheaper but dunno good a not

Here're the rates for Malay Massage fyi if you are interested. Got most of the names from BayB. Can someone tell me which Mdm Rohaya is good? Cuz I realised there're 2 Mdm Rohaya is doing massage, 1 will also do the massage for baby, and the other donít...

Mdm Naini 94562817 (MP) 62190062
[Zoe Tay uses her]
1st to 5th day: Massage & Binding with herbs; 6th day: Sliming. Package: $450

Mum-to-be has to provide Naini the following:#61622; Must sms height & Weight before pregnant
#61622; Sms height & Weight during pregnancy
#61622; Sms height & Weight before due

Mdm Fauziah 91993324 (MP)
$390 for 7 sections @ AMK (1hr)
*charges depending on where you are stay
[Mdm Fauziah staying at Marsiling]

Mdm Hamidah 68937953
$60 per section (1 hr plus) x 7 days
Hamidah stays @ Chua Chua Kang

Mdm Rohaya 94506374
$490 for 7 Sections

Mdm Rohaya 93863019
$380 for 7 sections
She also massage for baby

Mdm Noor 90048804
$45 per section (2hr)
Suggested do 5 day first; then once a week

Regards,
Kat

Go to Top of Page

ami

20 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2006 :  18:39:34 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
i have contacted a Malay lady Mona to do the massage for me @ $30 per session. Anyone tried her b4, cheaper but dunno good a not
Go to Top of Page

ahbee

1 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2006 :  23:11:33 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Ikong,

Is mdm Noor wrap you after the massage? Using any massage oil? Can brief decr her service? Need 2 hours? That's long for 1 session leh..
Thanks in advance..
Go to Top of Page

mng_kl

Singapore
161 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2006 :  10:23:17 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see mng_kl's MSN Messenger address Send mng_kl a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Ikong,

I agreed with ahbee - Mdm Noor mentioned to me that she will roughly do 2hr.. that's long... I wonder I can tahan for 2hr or not .

please advise.

Thanks!
Kat

Go to Top of Page

newmom2006

101 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  11:43:52 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see newmom2006's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Ikong,

May I know which part of singapore is mdm Noor staying? coz I stay in the west side,so wonder if she charge different based on location? Many Thanks!;)
Go to Top of Page

yvonnetay

112 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  00:42:01 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see yvonnetay's MSN Messenger address Send yvonnetay a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tulip7v
i had mdm rohaya, the one without baby massage. she's good. if i'm not wrong, she's certified too.

Yes yes yes! I looove this Rohaya 94506374, she's superb.
With her massage, w/o telling her she knows my problem areas. She can also tell by massaging that I've a curved spine & upon a few massages, I can be straighter, even DH saw the difference.

In fact, recently, asked her to come for massage again (fyi, not post-natal massage, as my boys are alredy 5yo & 2yo liao). Somewhow when she massage my uterus, I felt pain, then realised that my internal orgasn has misaligned a little, she said this is due to always hip-carrying my boy. After massaging, when she press again, I do't feel the pain liao.

Frankly, after childbirth, out uterus are not as "tight", so when lifting things or carrying the ids, try to tuckin your tummy before straining.

HTH.
Go to Top of Page

newmom2006

101 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  12:11:18 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see newmom2006's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi yvonnetay,

Im currently in my 3rd mth but am already very anxious to find out more about these massage. can i check where is mdm rohaya staying? and how many weeks in advance do i need to book them?Many Thanks! :)
Go to Top of Page

newmom2006

101 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  12:13:42 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see newmom2006's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi yvonnetay,

oh ya, btw im staying in the west side so will she has restriction in location? Many Thanks! :)
Go to Top of Page

yvonnetay

112 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  12:13:58 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see yvonnetay's MSN Messenger address Send yvonnetay a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by newmom2006
Hi yvonnetay,

Im currently in my 3rd mth but am already very anxious to find out more about these massage. can i check where is mdm rohaya staying? and how many weeks in advance do i need to book them?Many Thanks! :)

Think she stays in the west, not sure where, but not impt, she can travel to your home.

As to how early in advance, I think when u know your due date u can call her to tentatively block her lor...mayb 3 mths in advance?

Have a smooth delivery!
Go to Top of Page

newmom2006

101 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  22:59:48 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see newmom2006's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Thks yvonnetay,

ok, so if say book her now is too early ba?im in my 3rd mth now...abit KS isit?hee
Go to Top of Page

yvonnetay

112 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  10:13:13 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see yvonnetay's MSN Messenger address Send yvonnetay a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by newmom2006
Thks yvonnetay,

ok, so if say book her now is too early ba?im in my 3rd mth now...abit KS isit?hee

Hee....not sure if she takes such early bookings, u can try....
Go to Top of Page

rubyruby

8 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  22:39:16 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
hi newmum,

i tik some massage ladies will only take booking after your 1st trimester. in any case, u can call up n ask.
Go to Top of Page

newmom2006

101 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  22:43:28 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see newmom2006's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi yvonnetay,

ok thks alot!:)

rubyruby,

thks alot too! actually 1st trimester is in how many mths?
Go to Top of Page
Page  of 10Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Jump To: 
BayB Supplies Forum© 2004 BayB SuppliesGo To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.3 sec.Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03