Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot Password?| Admin Options
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | BayB Supplies Home

Welcome to BayB Forum!
This is a forum board where everyone can discuss anything about Parenthood.
You'll need to REGISTER before you can post your messages.
Please feel free to contact out moderator at mail@baybsupplies.net if you need any assistance.

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Beauty and Fashion corner
 health supplements
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Previous Page
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic
Page  of 2Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 

baby_koala

33 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2007 :  21:47:07 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see baby_koala's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
i am takin colostrum as well it has lots of benefits that adult & BB need. I even bought a book on pure colostrum 2 read up. Other than this, I am on detox. D detox is pure ginseng & it aid in clearin constipation prob, & makeing me more radiant!!

Can email me piao_yunz@yahoo.com.sg if you wanna try out Dermacare bust serum for firming of breast after birth. It works!! I have tips for slimming as well!! ;)
Go to Top of Page

Joyce Long

Singapore
1815 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  20:51:03 Show Profile Visit Joyce Long's Homepage Edit Reply Click to see Joyce Long's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi mummies
Thanks for supporting pharmanex.

To choose a good supplement, the products must be safe from toxic, able to measure the levels of active ingredients thru standization and measure levels of substantiation.
Also the products taken must be able to absorb by body and that can be measure by using a Biophotonic Scanner

I am taking Pharmanex supplement for past 4 years.
After taking the following pdts, my Skin Caroteniod Score(SCS) index improve from 36000 to 59000.

The following are the supplements that i takes
1.Marine Omega for breastfeeding purpose
2.Lifepak for optimal solution
3.Bone Formula for breastfeeding and increase in calcium,
4.Reshimax (ie Lingzhi) to improve my liver (GOT) index
5.Cordymax for improve stamina
6.Tegreen to boost immune system and prevent breast cancer,
7.The Right Approach for burning extra fats in body.
8.ProBio Bcc to improve digestive system
9.Bioginko to improve memory
10. G3 Fruit Juice to improve antioxidant

Joyce

Go to Top of Page

Joyce Long

Singapore
1815 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  12:53:20 Show Profile Visit Joyce Long's Homepage Edit Reply Click to see Joyce Long's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by choc
calcium(with magnesium,zinc,copper) ..anyone knows what's copper for??
vit C
DHA
multivits [occasionally]

mummy of 'little baby cool'

Hi Choc

For calcium to be asborbed by your body, you need Magnesium, Zinc and Copper to function together. All these are helps to break down the amino acid chelate in your body.

Cheers
Joyce

Go to Top of Page

baby_koala

33 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2007 :  22:12:05 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see baby_koala's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
I take colostrum 2. Can feel immune system getting better & skin more supple!

Can email me or add me @ msn if you 1 2 try out bust serum for firming of breast after birth. It works!! I have tips for slimming as well!! ;)
Go to Top of Page

neutral

28 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  01:27:43 Show Profile Visit neutral's Homepage Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
I currently taking B&H capsules From Guardian...

Health Blog PM/email me for advice to help you with your health, slimming, skin, beauty problems...e.g eczema, bust, fatty deposits : ) samples & trials
Go to Top of Page
Page  of 2Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Jump To: 
BayB Supplies Forum© 2004 BayB SuppliesGo To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.27 sec.Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03