Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot Password?| Admin Options
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | BayB Supplies Home

Welcome to BayB Forum!
This is a forum board where everyone can discuss anything about Parenthood.
You'll need to REGISTER before you can post your messages.
Please feel free to contact out moderator at mail@baybsupplies.net if you need any assistance.

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Professional parents Club
 Any playgroup in Yishun or Woodlands area?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next TopicLock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 

stardust_sq

Singapore
3044 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2007 :  12:43:26 Show Profile Edit Topic Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Topic
I am having difficulty finding a play gym/ playgroup class in Yishun or Woodlands area can enrol 18-months-old.

Anyone know?

Edited by - stardust_sq on 09/01/2010 21:49:29

Tyty Poo

Singapore
211 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  13:46:34 Show Profile Edit Reply Click to see Tyty Poo's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi,

Yes, most of the playgroup go by year. My boy is Jan 05 bb, and was rejected. I also faced problems to look for playgroup at Sembawang.

But I think there r more choices ard Woodlands area. My niece went playgroup on her 18mths near Blk 786 WL.

Let me check the name n let you know ASAP.

Cheers!

Go to Top of Page

stardust_sq

Singapore
3044 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  09:42:04 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tyty Poo
Hi,

Yes, most of the playgroup go by year. My boy is Jan 05 bb, and was rejected. I also faced problems to look for playgroup at Sembawang.

But I think there r more choices ard Woodlands area. My niece went playgroup on her 18mths near Blk 786 WL.

Let me check the name n let you know ASAP.

Cheers!

Hi Tyty Poo

Yes I would appreciate the Woodlands contact, pls.

Thanks!

Edited by - stardust_sq on 09/01/2010 21:50:30
Go to Top of Page

stardust_sq

Singapore
3044 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  08:44:53 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
I am going for a trial Waddlers class at My Gym in Woodlands Civic Centre this weekend.

Since my baby just started walking last month, thought of letting him try play class again.

Any reviews?

Edited by - stardust_sq on 09/01/2010 21:51:21
Go to Top of Page

stardust_sq

Singapore
3044 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2007 :  11:49:15 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply

Edited by - stardust_sq on 09/01/2010 21:52:07
Go to Top of Page

Dugong36

Singapore
160 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  11:18:44 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stardust_sq
Hi working mommies staying in Woodlands area,

If you are interested to send your babies for weekly playgroup session in Woodlands area, do check out Star Gym available in Edufarm Learning Centre:

http://www.edufarm.com.sg/
http://www.edufarm.com.sg/north.htm

The Star Gym classes are not open yet due to lack of enrolment. I have called them taken down my particulars but still awaiting their opening. Pl let them know if you are interested so that classes can start soon.

Thanks.

View Vincent's photos at http://www.baybsupplies.net/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=8950 - updated on 22/02/07.

Hi may I check if you have signed up any of the courses by Edufarm? How is it? where is the location? thank you

Go to Top of Page

stardust_sq

Singapore
3044 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  21:55:04 Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote View user's IP address Delete Reply
Hi Dugong36,

I did not sign up for the Edufarm class

My boy went Kidz Campus playgroup in Woodlands until about 3 years old+
Go to Top of Page
 Previous Topic Topic Next TopicLock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic 
 New Topic  Reply to Topic 
 Printer Friendly 
Jump To: 
BayB Supplies Forum© 2004 BayB SuppliesGo To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.23 sec.Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03